Friday, July 15, 2011

Really...? A whole year...?

Oh my goodness!  I sat down to try and fix my blog and get it going tonight, and I just noticed the date of my last post.  July 15, 2010!!  What a coincidence!  I had no idea that much time had gone by.  Just in the last 2 months, I've been gone more than I've been home, but really, a whole year has gone by?  In the last 30 days, Gage and I flew to St. George to see Mika and Becky and Steve.  Came home for a few days, and then Brian, Gage and I drove to Wisconsin to see the fam, then Chrissy and Emma came for Mike and Autumn's wedding.  I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground, but it's all been good.  Spending time with family is really what it's all about!!  One more trip the end of the month, and then it'll be time for school again.  Holy cow!

I'm getting a studio downstairs for me to work on my habit, I mean hobby!  Going through all of my stash, makes me wonder if I have a hoarding problem.  Really...I still have stamps, ink, paper, etc., still in the sacks from different craft stores!  I can't wait to get my room set up so I can get going again.  I had to break down and BUY a card at the store for someone.  YIKES!  I hate that.

Anywho, off to bed know.  Finally a quiet weekend at home and I'm sure we'll fill up every minute!

No comments: