Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Cartridges from Provo Craft!

Hi everybody!  Just a quick post to let you know of 4 more new Cricut Cartridges from Provo Craft.  These ones are from the official Hello Thursday.  These include 1 full cartridge called 3 Birds On Parade, and 3 seasonal cartridges called H20, Pumpkin Carving, and October 31.  So far, my favorite of these has got to be 3 Birds On Parade.  So many darling images for several different occasions.  As always, you can see some new projects created with these cartridges at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/.  She's awesome!

Let me know what you think!  Have any of you purchased the new Cricut Lite cartridges that are available exclusively at Walmart?  Unfortunately, the one in Clinton is only carrying one so far.  Unimpressed with that. Sigh. 

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  Brian just got home from scout camp this morning, and we are going to do yard work the rest of the day.  Love that!  However, it's really feeling like summer has arrived today.  I've got a ton of new flowers to plant, and hoping the heat stays bearable. 

Check back in soon.   I have a couple of Father's Day cards to get completed by tomorrow.  Where does the time go?

~Angie 

2 comments:

amber said...

Well I hope that you got the Father's Day cards done.. I was able to get mine done. I am going to post mine on my blogspot.
www.ambersfuntime.blogspot.com
Hopefully soon. I just got my some of my thank you cards on there..

Cookie said...

Angie stopped by to say Happy 4th I hope you are doing ok? Looks like you havent posted in a long while...Hugs...Cookie :D