Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time Flies...

Holy cow!  I can't believe how quickly time has passed since my last post.  We had a great time in St. George.  Came home and got the house ready for the appraisor to come, as we were refinancing to a much better rate.  And, best of all, Brian and I were sealed to Mika and Gage in the Ogden Temple on Saturday, April 10th.  How beautiful it was!  Words will never be able to describe the feelings that were there that day.  My parent left St. George that morning at 4:30 a.m. to be there with us.  Bry's sisters-in-law were both there, and of course his parents.  My sis-in-law Vicki and her brother Clint and his family (wife and son) were there.  My Brandy and Scott were there, as well as my other friend Tammy.  They all made it so special for us.  Tammy and Earl took lots of pics, so maybe I'll get a few of those up to see.

So, Mom and Ken have gone back home after spending about 6 days with us.  It's never long enough and so hard to say good-bye.  This week Mika has had finals, so it's been extra long hours for her.  So proud of her!!  Spring has peeked it's head for two days and now today is raining, thundering and lightning.  I'm thankful for the rain, but come on already.  When is it going to get warm?

I still have lots of new cards to post.  I'm really going to get it done tomorrow. I try to wait for just the right light to photograph them.  It's probably time I get my own light box made.  Check out this one from Lisa Harrolle.  I love her blog and her cards are so awesome.

Off to snuggle little guy, and then to bed!

~Angie

2 comments:

Tammy said...

it looks like you have added some card I haven't seen yet. I love them. You are so talented! I also checked out Lisa blog very fun... Light box is cool! I am so glad I was able to go with you to the temple, it was an amazing day! Love you guys!

The Jars said...

Angie, I have to tell you first when I saw that you had an appraiser coming, my heart skipped a beat! I am so glad that you are refinancing and not moving!!!

OK, now on the the real point! I am SO HAPPY for your sweet little family! I was thinking about you all day on Saturday! Yay!!

And third, your cards are beautiful! I wanna come play! :)