Thursday, March 11, 2010

What a week!

Hi there!  Most of you know that sickness had reared it's ugly head at our home again last week.  Unbelieveable, but true.  I tried so hard to keep Gage away from everyone who was coughing, sneezing, had a runny nose, etc., but NOOOO; he got it anyway.  A night of 102 degree fevers took us to the doctor the next morning.  Sure enough, he was wheezing, coughing, and so lethargic that he couldn't even walk.  He slept just about the entire time we were there, and we were there a while.  His oxygen content in his blood was too low again, so we started oral steroids again.  Yuck!  We also had to have oxygen delivered to our home again, but this time he had to wear it continually.  He had breathing treatments every 4 hours as well.  This meant being home for the next 5 days.  This past Monday he returned to the doctor and his asthma was better, but he was still feverish.  He now has a nasty ear infection in his left ear.  Poor kid!  He's on the ol' Amoxicillin train again.  Good news is he returned to school today!  Yay!!  He was so excited.  He got to make a St. Patrick's Day hat.  He wore it out to the car, and was too cute!

I've tried to re-load my slideshow again, but it's still not quite right.  If you click on a picture, you can see it full size.  I think it takes you directly to my Photobucket account.  I hope those of you who wanted to see some of my stuff can get to it.  If not, please leave me a comment and let me know if you have any ideas, or tell me what it's doing when you click on the picture of the card.  I'd really appreciate it.  I'll pose some of my new ones here later.
~Angie

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love your card slide show. Cute cards!

The Jars said...

Ok Mrs., I need your mad card making skills! :) They are awesome! Tammy just told me about your blog, so glad that I finally found you! So sorry that the little man has been so sick. You tell him to keep those stinky germs away! Poor guy. I am so glad to hear is back at school.

Sarah