Thursday, March 25, 2010

Road Trip!!

Hey everyone!  So excited today because we are traveling to St. George to see my parents.  They've just returned from their home in Wisconsin for a short visit, and are back in Utah until May.  We are also bringing home all the carpet from their home, as they got new carpet a couple of weeks ago.  The carpet we are bringing back is in perfect condition.  It's very high quality carpet, still sparkling clean, and I just couldn't see letting it go to waste.  We'll re-carpet our entire upstairs with it when we get back.  We are also celebrating my Mom's birthday while we're there.  It was back in February, so we decided we'd celebrate with her when we saw her again.  Here's the card I made for her.
Photobucket
I've got a few more new cards to post when I get back.  Have a fabulous weekend, and pray for Spring!

~Angie

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Love this card. Have a great time in the hopefully warm weather. Call if you need help getting the carpet in. Be safe. Love ya!

amber said...

You are so cute and talented.

amber said...

Brat! You never call me, and you need to put your cards up!!!!

Cookie said...

I just had to pop over to see who the angel was who left me a comment on my blog...You are such a sweetie and I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving such a wonderful comment! I LOVE your Mothers Day card its so PRETTY! I am off to look at more of your designs...Have a Wonderful Week! Hugs...Cookie :D

Lisa Harrolle said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today! I'm always looking for inspiration and your cards are gorgeous! I love your clean, crisp style. This card is wonderful!!