Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st already!

I can't believe it. It's already March?!  Well, if that's the case, you know what's coming.  St. Patrick's Day!  Having a little one helps me get into the spirit of all the holidays.  He's counting down the days until he can wear green and pinch those who don't; and he loves window decorations for any holiday!  I've got to get my St. Patrick's Day cards finished and in the mail.  My Grandma was Irish, and very proud of it.  I can't help but think of her more often this time of year.  As you can see, my little guy also helped me pick the background for my blog.  WOW; it's green!!  Bear with me just until the 17th, then we can finally find something nice for spring.  Oh Spring, where are you?  I'm so ready.  Hope it's a great month for everyone!
~Angie

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love your back ground. Tell Gage he picked a winner!