Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Hi everybody!  My family has always celebrated for St. Patrick's Day as my maternal grandmother's last name was Maloney.  She was able to visit Ireland at least once with her siblings before she passed away, and I'm so glad she did.  It was the topic of many conversations during her latter years.  I miss her terribly still.  Here is the card I made for today.  My green shamrock seems more yellow in the picture.  I'm not sure why.  Remember, I'm not a photographer, and I'm still trying to figure light sources and so on.  Here you go...
Photobucket
Whatever today means to you, I hope it's a good one.

~Angie

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your cards are great. You have a talent! I will have to show you the ones I have been making! Hope you have been having a great day.