Saturday, February 13, 2010

Look what I won!


Have any of you ever heard of My Pink Stamper?  If not, she is a cute gal who has a blog and has been doing Cricut tutorial videos for a while now.  You can find out exactly what button does what.  I used her videos a lot when I first got my Expression.  Anyhoo, she just went to the big CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) convention in Anaheim a couple of weeks ago, and this is what she and the girls in her booth wore.  The funny thing is I was just telling my Mom that I really wanted a new apron.  Ta-da!!  I entered her contest for this and she picked me!!

Is this so cute or what?!  I've also won some "scrap stuff" two different times from Two Peas in a Bucket lately.  A lot of things from American Crafts and Pink Paislee.  It's so fun.  If you have time, and you're in to this papercrafting thing, you ought to check out these awesome sites.
   http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/
   http://www.mypinkstamper.com/

Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Our 4 year old has the "croop" so we are pretty much stuck at home.  It's all good though; it gives me a chance to just sit and cuddle him.  Heaven!!

Angie


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Fun apron. I need to enter some contests and see if my luck compares to yours. I hope Gage and you feel better soon! Please let me know if we can do anything for you!