Thursday, January 7, 2010

Still tryin' to figure it all out...

Hey everybody!  I'm thinking that maybe I'm not smart enough to figure all of this blog stuff out.  Yes, I'm having a little pity party.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get some of my creations linked up here.  I'm too tired tonight, so I'll try again tomorrow.  It's been a busy week.  Without going in to much detail, our house was hit with a stomach virus early in the week.  Thankfully I didn't get it as bad as some, but still put me down for a little bit.  Brian's had lots of scout meeting this week, and has two more on Sunday; besides our regular three hour block.  Went to shop for Mika's new computer for school on Tuesday.  It was our graduation and 18th birthday gift to her.  She got a nice one, and seems to be thrilled with it.  Yay!!  Today Gage had to have treats for pre-school and I had a routine Dr. appt.  Now tomorrow I have an EKG and a mammogram. Yick!!  My mom will be so happy that I'm finally having this done.  If any of you girls have been throught this experience, you know I'm not looking forward to it at all!  Anyway, say a prayer that all will be well.  I'm sure it will.

BTW, did anyone watch the first Bachelor the other night? Oh, my my...So far I don't know who I like.  I know, it's a little cheesy, but it still intrigues me.  He seems like such a good guy, and he was truly heart broken last season when he got cut.  Holy cow...do I seem shallow or what?

Must be time to close.  Leave me any comments if you have any advice about linking my cards, or loading them, or whatever lingo ya'll are using these days. 

See ya,
~Angie

No comments: