Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Thankful!!

To my family and friends who still may not have heard, everything turned out okay.  I won't try and kid anyone, I was scared to death, but I'm great now!  Without going in to too much detail, I still have to have a biopsy, and then have that horrendous test I had yesterday repeated in six months, but I'm sure it will come back just fine.  I'm so thankful for all of you that fasted and prayed on my behalf, and the wonderful blessing I received from Brian and his Dad.  I know that prayer works, but we need to remember that even during good times, not just when trials come upon us.  Thank you all for your love and concern, and know that I love you back!

On a happier note, my Mom and Ken are arriving today to live in their home in St. George for the rest of the winter and into spring.  I think they will be here until about the first of May.  We've been waiting for them to do this since they bought the house about 10 years ago.  It'll be so nice just to be able to drive down and see them, rather than taking a plane 1800 miles to Wisconsin!  I love them so much and can't wait to spend more time with them.  We're all doing the happy dance!

~Angie

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love your blog so far. When I get back if you haven't figured things out I will totally help you. It was great to talk to you the other day.Sad Friday didn't work but we will find the time when I get back. So glad to hear that things turned out okay! Love ya!